I’m gonna make this short and sweet. I’ve been SO excited to reach to talk about my monthly Bridal Beauty monthly newsletter—and today’s the day, it’s finally here! Each month I'll be sharing some helpful tips to help you with your bridal beauty and wedding planning. Make sure you join my VIP list, so you'll be the first to know when each newsletter drops. Join our list here!
As a previous bride, I know how stressful wedding planning can be and I hope that this newsletter will alleviate some of that stress so you're relaxed and can revel in wedded bliss on your wedding day.
And let me know, what else would you love to see?
Skin is Always In!
Picture this: You walking down the aisle radiating with confidence and showcasing a glow that leaves everyone mesmerized. How do you achieve such bridal magic? By establishing a well-crafted beauty routine that will make you look and feel your absolute best on your special day. Your beauty routine plays a vital role in ensuring you shine like a star, from the moment you say "I do." So, let's dive into the wonderful world of bridal beauty and discover how to unveil your inner goddess.
Imagine capturing the essence of love in a bottle—the scent that will forever transport you back to your wedding day. Finding the right fragrance for your big day is like adding the final touch to your bridal ensemble. From romantic florals to enchanting blends, our newsletter will guide you through the magical journey of selecting a fragrance that perfectly complements your style, personality, and the mood of your wedding.
5 Tips for Choosing your Perfect Bridal Fragrance
1. Determine your most loved classification. Fruity, floral, woody, spicy, gourmand, clean, or a combination of these.
2. Always get a sample to test on your skin before purchasing. Fragrance notes wear differently depending on your body chemistry
3. When testing your sample, be sure to apply it on moisturized and exfoliated skin to get the full effect of the essence. Remember to spray and let air dry. Never rub the fragrance into your skin as it could bruise the fragrance notes
4. Can't seem to find "The One"? Try layering two scents that compliment each other well. Fruity pairs well with floral, woody pairs well with spicy and floral, while gourmand pairs well with spicy.
5. Have fun and explore the many possibilities. If you're still struggling, the sales associates at your luxury department stores are very knowledgable. Stop in and ask for some recommendations!